11/14/08

Thank you Walter!

In spite of the cold weather and the fact the the local radio station is already playing Christmas music 24 hours a day, I perked up this morning when I realized that the eggnog latte is back on the menu at coffee shops everywhere. And this year, instead of feeling guilty about consuming almost 500 calories and over 20 grams of fat in one cup of coffee, I can easily justify it because I am a nursing mom. And when you add in those 16 grams of protein - that's just icing on the cake. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you Stephanie for the great blog and update. This is great for us out-of-staters! Hugs and kisses to Walter. Mary Jo and Harry.

Anonymous said...

The weekend of Halloween I went up to Appleton to shop with my sister and mom, and on the way I picked up TWO different stations already playing 24-hour Christmas music.

TOO SOON!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Stephanie, We love your blog, it's a joy to read all about Walter and his family. Love, Great Grandma & Grandpa B