8/24/09

Happy birthday to me!

It's my birthday! I'm having a great time celebrating. We had a big, fun, family dinner last night, and a quiet, just-the-three-of-us dinner tonight. Nate cooked tonight, which means New Orleans Take-Out – a perfect birthday dinner. (If you're in Madison, try their shrimp po' boy. It's delicious.) The boys made my day, with some new Green Day tunes for my drive to work, and they gave me a tripod! Woo hoo! I've got some serious picture takin' to do now. I can't wait to use it. No serious photos today though. Here's Walter after his red beans and rice dinner. He's a messy one... 

Fancy 'do

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was a fun dinner! Since we do not have a grill it is always a treat to have something grilled. And the left over apple pie was as good on the second day as the first. Thanks. Love, Sharon and Jim