12/13/09

Cars

A few weeks ago, I stumbled upon this blog – "So You Think You're Crafty". It's a reality TV-style, craft challenge blog. The contestants submit their entries, and each week someone gets voted off the blog. There have been several great ideas submitted and in week three, the Cozy Car Caddy was entered (craft #4). I loved it – so cute and a great thing to toss in the diaper bag for those times when a kid needs a little entertainment. We could have used this yesterday at the Christmas pageant our nieces were in. Nate and I loved watching the girls perform (they were so cute!), but Walter ran out of patience about half-way through. We only had a pack of tissues and some wipes to keep him busy. Next time we'll be more prepared. Here's my version of the Car Caddy. I'm not sure if I'm going to save it for Christmas or put it straight into the diaper bag.
Car caddy
Car caddy
It's nice to use my sewing machine for something other than taking in the waists of Walter's pants...

1 comment:

Janette's Minutes said...

that's so neat. What is the name of the print you use? Sure save time not having to make the road.