1/2/10

It's not a "doll" house, it's an "action figure" house

Now, don't get me wrong – we are perfectly happy with Walter playing with a doll house. It's just that the dolls that came with this doll house were a little creepy. So Nate dug out some of his old action figures. I'm not sure if we eliminated the creepiness, but we have turned this doll house into one fun(ny) bachelor pad.
Action Figure House
I imagine these guys are talking about what toppings to get on their pizza.
Action Figure House
And the Emperor is waiting patiently for the fighter pilot to get out of the bathroom.
Action Figure House
I don't think I want to be around for the fight that's going to erupt when it's time to figure out whose turn it is to do the dishes. If Walter knew how much fun Mama was having with his toys during nap time, he'd never sleep.

6 comments:

John said...

One of your best posts ever.

Anonymous said...

On which one of the planets, moons, asteroids, etc., from Star Wars is this house? There goes the neighborhood!

Grandma Bredel

Jess said...

I thought that this was a barn : ) I think that I like the Star Wars bachelor pad idea better. The emperor would just do jedi mind tricks and make the other guys clean up. Great post! Erin

jp said...

As you can see, my young apprentice, your friends have failed. Now witness the firepower of this fully ARMED and OPERATIONAL action figure house!

Anonymous said...

What kind of house is it? My son wants this for christmas, is it a Plan Terrace dollhouse? He has been making mansions, manors, etc for his action figures out of card board boxes but I think it's time for him to give them a proper place. Please post ASAP if you can! Thanks!

Walter's mom said...

We got this at a garage sale, but I think it's from the Learning Shop. Good luck with your search!