12/6/10

Snow and traditions

We had the first snow of the season last weekend! Walter and I spent most of our time inside, snuggling and watching the snow fall, but Nate got us outside to play for a little while. It wasn't good snow for snowman making, but Walter loved it anyway. 
Inside on a snow day
First snow 2010
Also, click here to read about a sweet holiday tradition that I think we just might start doing this year. (And check out Ashley's blog, Under the Sycamore – a very nice family/photography/craft blog.) I'd love to hear about other holiday traditions. Leave a comment and tell me yours!


The posts here will be few and far between for a week or two. The new house is almost ready and we're hoping to be moving this weekend! I hope my computer won't be boxed up for too long...

No comments: