6/12/11

Three years!

Our little boy turned three today! He's growing up so fast. He's smart and funny and downright adorable. His obsession with trains continues – he has decided he's going to be a conductor when he grows up. As I type this I can hear him in his room yelling, "Choo-choo!" Um, Walter? It's supposed to be quiet time...
Walter's third birthday
Walter's third birthday
Walter's third birthday
Walter's third birthday
Happy birthday, sweet boy!
There are a few more party photos on Flickr.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mary said "I see her decorations are hand made, of course she just couldn't use crepe paper."

Gramma said...

Did you notice that the kids are lined up the hill from youngest to oldest? What a crew!!! It was great fun from the presents, to the lunch, to the adorable and very popular cake, to the perfect weather. (We all wanted some of the jelly bean car!) And I did notice and did not get a chance to say how I loved the banner. I have been wanting to make one but....good job Mama. Happy birthday sweet boy!

Gramma said...

I just did the 3 year slideshow. there were so many pictures I could not remember. Outstanding!