10/29/11

The new family photographer

Walter wanted to carve the pumpkin. Nate was nowhere to be found. This exciting event just HAD to be photographed, obviously. But what to do? Hand the sharp knife over to Walter so I could take photos? Of course not. I found our old point and shoot camera and put Walter to work. I snapped a few before my hands got messy, but Walter gets the credit for telling the photographic story of our 2011 pumpkin carving.
Walter the photographer
Pumpkin carving
Pumpkin carving
Pumpkin carving
Pumpkin carving
And I had to include us taking photos of us taking photos. :)
Mama the photographer
Walter the photographer

1 comment:

Barb Bredel said...

I have to take some credit for his photographic talent...I gave him a camera one day when he was over here and he had a ball. I see he's learned not to put his finger over the lens.