2/24/13

Starting seeds

We decided to start some seeds indoors this year. I usually buy tomato and pepper plants from the farmer's market in the spring, but it seemed like a fun little experiment grow them ourselves. Plus, we're all getting a little antsy for spring around here, so we're getting a head start with some plants on the kitchen counter.
Starting seeds
Starting seeds
Starting seeds
Walter filled the pots with dirt and when he was done he cleaned up. Without my asking him! I admit I've been on a little cleaning rampage lately. I'm happy to see it's rubbing off on someone.
Starting seeds
Starting seeds
We planted the seeds and stuck in makeshift plant markers made from masking tape and toothpicks. 
Starting seeds
Now we wait, a little impatiently, for something to grow. 
And, yes, we plant seeds in our pajamas. Don't judge. It's Sunday.

No comments: