5/23/13

The summer list

You know, some days I feel ahead of the game. It doesn't happen often, but every once in a while I get things done with time to spare. So I'm feeling pretty good about getting our summer list compiled, designed, and printed a couple of weeks before school is out for the summer. (It's not hung yet, but hey! I've got two weeks to do that part!)
The summer list
Have you seen these summer lists? They are all over Pinterest, of course. But I think the first time I saw the idea was on whatever. The whole blog is colorful and fun and you should check it out. And the summer list - brilliant! We had so much fun just thinking up all the cool things we can do all summer. The list answers all the "What should we do today?" questions and it gives us all sorts of things to plan and look forward to. We can't wait to start checking things off our list!
The summer list