7/10/14

Kite-flying and other distractions

I'm turning into a person who takes a lot of photos but never manages to get them off the camera. I have a bunch of things I feel like I should be sharing here, but I've been distracted with knitting, gardening, cooking, and the bumper crop of black raspberries that has popped up around the house. (Yay!) Food is so good in the summertime. I wish could spend my entire day picking, preparing, eating, sharing.
Since I can't pass a dish of homemade ice cream through the internet you'll have to settle for these photos of kite-flying and our growing boy. He's getting taller by the minute. I'm so grateful for a season of shorts and t-shirts with this long-limbed kiddo. Pant hems always seem to be floating just above his ankles. He's missing a front tooth, with the second one wiggling it's way out any day now. I miss those baby teeth. Adult teeth are so... adult, ya know?
Kite-flying
Kite-flying
Kite-flying
Kite-flying
Kite-flying
Kite-flying
Kite-flying
Kite-flying
Another thing checked off the summer list!

No comments: